The Mortal Instruments:

sábado, 18 de maio de 2013



         Não Sei Se Vocês Sabem Mas,Esta Rolando Na Internet Uma Música Da Cantora Beth Crowley Que É Inspirada Na Saga Os Instrumentos Mortais.Eu Curto Rock Mas A Música É Muito Boa.Abaixo A Música & Letra(Em Breve Tradução).




Letra:Warrior(Lyrics)

Warrior
You fascinated me

cloaked in shadows and secrecy
the beauty of a broken angelI ventured carefullyafraid of what you thought I’d bebut pretty soon I was entangled
You take me by the hand, I question who I am
Teach me how to fight, I’ll show you how to win

you’re my mortal flaw, and I’m your fatal sin
Let me feel the sting, the pain,the burn under my skin
Put me to the test, I’ll prove that I am strong

Won’t let myself believe, that what we feel is wrong
I finally see what you knew wasinside me all alongthat behind this soft exterior, lies a warrior
My memory refused

to separate the lies from truth
and search the past my mind createdI kept on pushing throughstanding resolute which youin equal measure loved and hated
You take me by the hand, I’m seeing who I am
CHORUS
You take me by the hand, I’m sure of who I am
CHORUS
The pictures come to life

Wake in the dead of night
Open my eyes, I must be dreamingClutch my pillow tightbrace myself for the fight
I’ve heard that seeing is believing


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário